General Liability Insurance
The best protection for your business.
For over 50 years we’ve worked with companies, both big and small, creating coverage platforms to protect their assets. We begin by analyzing your current insurance program. We then work with top rated carriers to provide a variety of options to suit your business.
About General Liability Insurance:
General liability insurance, also known as commercial general liability insurance or business liability insurance, helps cover:
What General Liability Covers:
- Costs for bodily injury or property damage claims against your business
- Medical expenses if someone gets injured on your company property
- Advertising injury claims, such as libel or slander, against your business
- Administrative costs to handle covered claims
What General Liability Usually does not Cover:
- Damage to your own business property
- Personal injury claims made by your own employees
- Auto accidents caused by you or your employees while driving for work
- Illegal or malicious acts done on purpose
TOOLS & RESOURCES FOR BUSINESS
The latest tools, news, trends, and more for protecting what matters most.